Want to shed belly fat & lose those love handles?
Using affirmations is the perfect way to lose weight fast!
In today’s article, we’ll talk about how they work and the most potent mantras to use right away!
Let’s get started, shall we?
What Are Affirmations And How Do They Work?
Affirmations are positive statements that can be used to overcome negative thought patterns and rewire your subconscious mind to focus on the positives. By repeating positive affirmations to yourself, you are reprogramming your thinking patterns so that you begin to behave in alignment with your goals.
How do you use affirmations for weight loss?
Our words and thoughts shape our realities. In life, we attract what we expect based on the vibrations we give off in our words and thoughts.
By saying affirmations for weight loss on a daily basis, you are programming your mind to have a positive approach to weight loss while also reinforcing the belief that you are capable of losing weight quickly and efficiently.
Simply saying these affirmations once a day out loud is sufficient to create a positive shift in your mindset.
However, if you’re truly wanting to take things to another level, you can say these affirmations multiple times a day, record yourself saying them and have them play in the background while you work or while you sleep, and even print them out and stick them up on your walls so that they are reinforced visually and orally.
67 Affirmations To Lose Belly Fat Fast
- I can lose belly fat quickly.
- I will lose belly fat quickly.
- I am capable of losing belly fat quickly and effectively.
- I lose belly fat easily and effortlessly.
- I burn belly fat while I sleep.
- My body loves burning belly fat.
- I am getting slimmer and stronger every day.
- The food I eat empowers me to lose belly fat fast.
- I deserve to lose belly fat and be comfortable with my weight.
- I remain motivated as I work towards achieving my weight loss goals.
- I have strong core muscles that allow me to lose belly fat fast.
- I enjoy exercising and find it fulfilling.
- I love doing core exercises.
- I have a fast metabolism.
- I have the time to cook healthy meals.
- I have the energy to cook healthy meals.
- I love cooking healthy, nutritious meals.
- My body loves healthy meals.
- I am strong and toned.
- I accept my current weight, knowing I will only become stronger and leaner each day.
- I am capable of losing belly fat easily.
- I only give my body nutritious meals to fuel me with the energy to go about my day.
- I exercise regularly to honor my body, mind, and soul.
- I am at peace with my body, knowing that my shape does not define me.
- I am grateful that I am in good health.
- I am grateful for my ability to exercise.
- I am grateful that I can eat healthy, nutritious meals.
- I love and respect my body.
- I have a healthy relationship with food.
- I am patient and listen to my body.
- I take cues from my body to avoid overeating.
- My genes support my weight loss endeavors.
- It is in my power to improve my health and well-being.
- I value good health and make my health my priority.
- I enjoy exercise because it contributes to my overall well-being.
- I enjoy food as a source of nourishment, not as a source of comfort.
- I can eat any meal in moderation because I know my limits.
- I have self-control.
- I am disciplined.
- I feel safe in my body.
- I accept my body no matter my shape or size.
- I am proud of myself for exercising and eating healthily.
- I am in control of my body.
- My body is my temple that I treat with respect.
- I am full of energy and beam with light.
- I am grateful to be a healthy weight.
- I am grateful that I am a healthy weight for my height.
- I make healthy decisions that further my weight loss goals.
- I am deeply loved and valued by my family, friends, and peers regardless of my weight.
- I am attractive and radiate positive energy wherever I go.
- I approach every meal with a positive attitude towards healthy eating, knowing that healthy foods promote longevity and contribute to my overall well-being.
- I approach exercise with a positive attitude, knowing it is in my best interest to work out regularly.
- My body serves me well.
- My mind, body, and soul are aligned, working together to help me lose weight.
- My clothes fit me comfortably.
- I feel confident and attractive in my clothes.
- Clothes that used to be too small for me have become too big for me.
- Losing belly fat comes naturally to me.
- I digest food easily.
- I enjoy every meal I eat without concern for calories or carbohydrates.
- My hormones function optimally for weight loss.
- The food I eat encourages fat loss.
- The exercises I do promote fat loss.
- I keep off every pound of fat that I lose.
- I release any negative energy working against my efforts to burn fat.
- I resist the temptation to engage in social eating, listening to my body, and feeding it only the most nutritious meals that further my weight loss goals.
- I believe in myself and know I will achieve my desired weight goal.
Losing belly fat is a holistic journey.
By saying these affirmations daily, you are aligning your body, mind, and soul.
If you believe, so it shall be.
You’re only 67 affirmations away from losing belly fat fast!