Manifestation Miracle Review 2019 | Find The Truth Here
This Post May Contain Affiliate Links, Please See Our Disclaimer For More Information .
With self-help and personal development courses becoming increasingly popular over the past few years it seems like everywhere you turn there is a new mindset program being developed.
This Manifestation Miracle review has been created for you to weigh up the pros and cons before you make the decision to purchase…
As humans on a journey toward evolution, we are constantly seeking ways to level up our lives.
There are many products on the market that promote manifestation as a quick, easy game where you can essentially click your fingers and receive all the abundance and wealth you desire.
This “be like me” approach can often leave you feeling even more unworthy than you did before you started.
What you really want is a program that supports you on your manifestation journey.
Is Manifestation Miracle the program that will take you to the next level of abundance?
In this review, you will receive honest opinions from a person who has actually purchased, tried and tested the product.
I will break down the features and the facts in order to provide you with a clear picture of everything that Manifestation Miracle has (or doesn’t have) to offer.
But First Of All, Here Is A Quick Story About My Manifestation Journey…
For those of that don’t know me, my name is Charlie and I have been applying the Law Of Attraction for over 5 years now.
Before I began my journey with manifestation, I was not in a very good place in life.
I was a struggling young adult with no aspirations or dreams.
I had very little faith in myself and consequently, neither did my family.
At the time I suffered from major panic attacks and anxiety which left me unable to leave the house.
Needless to say, I couldn’t find a job or a solid network of friends.
I lived with my parents and was basically at rock bottom. It felt as if I was stuck in a hole and there was no way out.
My parents sent me to multiple Guidance Counselors and Doctors in an attempt to ‘fix’ me but despite all of their efforts, it didn’t help.
What’s more, the bottles of prescription drugs and the degrading counseling sessions left me feeling worse than ever before.
Then one day I discovered the Law Of Attraction…
For those that are new to the world of manifestation, the Law of Attraction is the concept that like attracts like.
In other words, the way you think, feel and act determines the way that your reality manifests itself.
Negative energy attracts more negative energy.
Positive energy attracts more positive energy.
It was this discovery that led me to where exactly I was going wrong in life.
You see, my mindset was so out of wack that I was actually stuck in a cycle of hating myself.
The more I dwelled on how terrible my life was, the more terrible the circumstance that I attracted into my reality.
Essentially I was creating my own depression without even realizing it!
I began to enroll myself in mindset programs and slowly but surely was able to change my own life for the better.
No prescription pills.
Just me, manifesting the heck out of life!
Why am I telling you all of this?
Put it this way, if I had not discovered the Law of Attraction, I shudder to think of where I would be now or if I would even be alive and to tell the story.
I feel that it is my duty to give back and help to change the lives of others by spreading the power of the Law of Attraction.
By weighing up the pros and cons of the Manifestation Miracle program, it is my hope that you will come to some conclusion on whether or not this product is really going to help you to up-level your life.
So without holding you up any further, lets jump right into my Manifestation Miracle review.
So What Exactly Is Manifestation Miracle?
Created by Heather Matthews and Mark Ling, Manifestation Miracle is a course designed to give you all the tools and techniques you need to harness the powers of Manifestation.
The course attempts to teach it’s users manifestation techniques in order to attract more success and abundance in their lives.
Introducing “Destiny Tuning”
After watching the introduction video you may feel like Heather takes a little while to get to the point.
She starts out by saying things like:
“Without working hard”
“Without trying very hard at all”
After a while you may begin to question:
“What the heck is Destiny Tuning?”
“Is she going to spill the beans already or just keep going on about how I won’t need to work hard at all?”
Here is a short explanation on “Destiny Tuning”
As one of the key elements of this program, Destiny Tuning is essentially about shifting your energetic signal to match that of your desires.
You will need to let go of any resistance and limiting beliefs in order to make this shift as it is this resistance within your mindset that makes it seem as if you have to work hard for what you want.
If you want to manifest your dream vacation but you are still holding on to limiting beliefs that say you need to work hard to get the money together then you will find your trip exhausting to manifest.
We have all been conditioned to think that hard work is what will get us results but the truth is that the only reason we need to work hard is that we think we need to work hard!
By breaking free from limiting beliefs, we tune in to a new frequency where the manifestation of our desires flows easily.
This is “Destiny Tuning”.
It is a great aspect to the Law of Attraction that is important to learn and will completely change the game on the way your dreams manifest,
Destiny Tuning may be a new phrase but it is an old concept…
By introducing Destiny Tuning, Heather Mathews seems to be claiming to have made this discovery on her own.
Anyone who is well educated in the Law of Attraction knows the benefits of letting go of limiting beliefs and tuning into the frequency of your desires.
“Destiny Tuning” is just a label for a concept well known in the manifestation community, a valuable concept yes, but in no way was it discovered by Heather Mathews.
Marketing stunt or humble label for an ancient manifestation technique?
I will let you be the judge on that one.
Another aspect missing from the introduction video is a breakdown of just what is included in the Manifestation Miracle program.
Keep reading to find out exactly what you will receive when you purchase the course.
- The Manifestation Miracle manual
- The complete Manifestation Miracle Audio Edition
- The ‘Unlimited Success’ MindTracks Collection
- 20+ chapter recap videos
- + Bonuses
“The Manifestation Miracle Manual”
This book contains 159 pages of content split into easy to read chapters.
It also comes in an audible form that you can download as an Mp3.
The audio version includes extra bonuses which are a nice perk.
The Book Is Set Up In 5 Different Parts:
- ‘You Are Destined For Success’
Helps you to get on to your dream path (an introduction to Destiny Tuning).
- ‘Getting In Tune With Your Personal Destiny’
Teaches you to connect with your own personal destiny
- Raising The Roof With Your Energetic Vibrations
Focuses on using energetic vibrations and affirmations to attract success
- The Happiness Factor
Teaches about finding your happiness in order to allow abundance to flow
- The Pot Of Gold At The End Of The Rainbow
Talks about the end result (your desires manifesting into your reality).
Table of contents in the Main Book:
As you can see, this book does contain a lot of content.
The Manifestation Miracle program also contains a range of different mind tracks you can listen to in order to fast track the manifestation process.
It is recommended to listen with headphones every day for at least 21 days.
Each audio track play for around 3-7 minutes.
As well as the mind tracks, Manifestation Miracle also contains a total of 27 videos ranging from 7-20 minutes long. This addition is a helpful bonus to really bring home all of the information taught in the course.
Manifestation Miracle comes with a lot of bonus content.
I personally didn’t feel the need to use everything that came with the package but with a range of topics covered (love, money, success, health etc) I have put them away if ever my life strikes crisis in any of these areas.
Abundance Success Workbook + Audio Tracks
This 21-day workbook helps you to get started with manifesting abundance.
It allows you to track your progress, filling in the blanks as you go.
I thought the book provided easy steps that would really help those new to manifestation.
The audio track was pretty good too and was filled with wealth based affirmations that could easily be used on a daily basis.
The Love and Happiness Audio Track
This audio bonus is all about manifesting true love and happiness in a relationship.
You’re supposed to Listen for just 5 minutes a day to help you to manifest more love in your life.
This track can be used either for those looking to manifest their soulmate or for anyone who just wants to manifest more love in their current relationship.
2 E-Book Guides For Health, Vitality And Disease Reversal
“The Powerhouse Guide For Health, Vitality and Disease Reversal” as well as “How to Reboot Your Metabolism” are two bonus E-books that you will receive with the program.
I flicked through these health guides but personally didn’t find them to be anything spectacular.
Centering on health and wellness, these books are an introduction on how you can use the Law of Attraction to manifest good health habits.
The first book is only 15 pages long and the second is not much better with only 37 pages of information.
Although I did not find the E-Books to be groundbreaking, they could easily be a starting point at least for anyone wanting to manifest good health habits in their life.
My overall review of these two bonus’s – Not bad but not good either.
The Money MindFlood System
“The Money MindFlood System” is a 2.5-hour long video about 20 skills possessed by millionaires.
I have to say that I really liked this bonus. It was interesting, full of value and provided easy to read slides with clear explanations on how the system works.
Mark Ling shared his insights seamlessly and out of all the bonuses, this is probably the one I got the most value out of.
Now that we have been through everything you will receive in Manifestation Miracle, let’s break down the pros and cons of the program itself.
If you want your bonus workbook and audio programs then click here to find out more.
There are a lot of things I really liked about this course, here are my thoughts on the positive aspects.
- Heather Mathews and Mark Ling have clearly put a lot of time and hard work into the program. They have covered the bases of manifestation extensively and although some aspects are repetitive, the program really does hammer good mindset habits into your brain.
- The course is perfect for beginners. It is well laid out, easy to comprehend and takes you through a step by step process accessible to anyone.
- The course has a 60-day money back guarantee policy. They take care of any refunds with no questions asked and provide a secure network to make payments.
- I love to read but sometimes find myself too busy living life. The audiobook feature allowed me to listen and stay busy at the same time. I really appreciated having that option.
- The program is a digital download designed to suit your lifestyle. This meant I was able to download it on my mobile and use it whenever suited me. I listened to the tracks while working, exercising and driving and was able to read the E-books while relaxing or during moments of downtime.
- There is no requirement to pay additional fees such as shipping and you receive the program immediately after purchase.
- There is no set time frame to finish the course, although consistency is a requirement if you want to see results.
- The price is phenomenal. I have seen many Law of Attraction courses being advertised for $500 and above. Manifestation Miracle is a fair price to pay for the investment you make on your own mindset.
- The program offers a ton of bonus content which covers a range of different manifestation scenarios.
Although I enjoyed the course, there were still aspects I felt could be improved upon.
- The introduction video was cheesy and a little misleading. A more realistic and relatable video without the sales gimmick would be really beneficial for this product. I am glad I bought the course but to be honest, the video almost put me off completely.
- When I went to the check out page I noticed that the “subscription plan” had been automatically ticked. If I hadn’t have seen it I would have purchased the “Amazing Self” series without even knowing it. This program is free for the first month but then charges you a reoccurring payment of $37.00 a month. A cheeky sales move that I was lucky to recognize before purchasing the product.
- There is an option to specify your gender which I found weird as the selection didn’t introduce any bonus material. I am unsure why they would need that information.
- It only comes in digital form. Even though I like the convenience of a download, it would be nice if they made it into a physical product too. It can be quite a strain on your eyes to read for long periods of time from a screen.
- Certain aspects of the course were very repetitive. This was helpful at times but after a while became a little annoying and unbalanced.
- The whole “Destiny Tuning” concept was made out to be a new idea invented by Heather Mathews. In actual fact, it is a well-known aspect of the Law of Attraction just under a new label.
- Heather talks a lot about not needing to work hard which could cause people to think that they do not need to put in action to manifest their desires. This is not the case. We live in a physical world where there are physical rules. Hard work is not necessary to manifest your desires but part of being aligned (or as Heather calls it, Destiny Tuned) is exerting physical energy.
In conclusion, I believe that Manifestation Miracle is worth the money that you pay for it.
I would recommend Manifestation Miracle to anyone who is:
- New to the Law of Attraction
- Feels as though their manifestations are not working due to limiting beliefs
- Coming back to the Law of Attraction after a period of time not manifesting
- Looking to brush up on their manifestation skills
It is important to remember that The Law of Attraction is not a new idea.
It is a universal law that has existed since the beginning of time.
Retraining your mindset for manifestation is a commitment. It’s not going to happen overnight especially if your limiting beliefs are quite prominent.
If you are planning to purchase Manifestation Miracle, one piece of advice I can offer is not to take the whole “not working hard” thing too literally.
As I stated earlier, the Law of Attraction does not require hard work but there is a level of inspired action required to align yourself with your desires.
In other words…
You are not going to manifest anything by listening to Heather Mathews while you sit on the couch all day.
Manifestation Miracle is not going to change your life, only you can do that.
The program is simply a tool to help you on your journey.
That being said, as a whole I did enjoy the course and found it to be very educational.
I’m glad I dug deeper than the introduction video and have found the affirmation tracks especially beneficial to my manifestation routine.